Yesterday was an off day as a student. Woke up in the afternoon and was about to start on the Black Book when Ps.King called so I went visiting with her. Enjoyed it so much.
We visited quite a few adults. There was one living in green road area. The house she is living in makes people feel like they're in the suburb. The house is entirely made of wood and it has got a long wooden bridge leading to it. It was raining cats and dogs when we were there. Seeing how some people still live in such poverty in the very heart of the town has got me thinking: What's the grand chandelier that's hanging down from the hall in DUN Sarawak for? To show that Sarawak is rich? It's just a piece of junk decoration to me. Well, my definition of richness is what is stored up between the two ears. First-class mentality. I wouldn't consider a decent looking girl "decent" if she opens her mouth and spits vulgar words. :D
Ps. King treated me the largest bowl of noodle I've ever eaten in my life for an early birthday celebration. Couldn't finish all the cow intestines. :D Don't really know how they call each part. To me, they're intestines. Felt like a cow after downing the whole bowl.
At night, P threw me another birthday dinner at Majestic. I was allowed to eat as much sashimi as I'd wanted! The desserts are fabulous and of course, the ice-cream. Quite amused at how P took the WHOLE saucer of wasabi for me. It was A LOT. Yummy. Can't have enough of sashimi. We finished the whole bottle of wine since it tasted delicate. Excited about the gift, since it's only going to be here in two-weeks time. Thanks, P, for squeezing out some precious moments for me despite your tight-scheduled work. You've made my day! :)
What's it going to be like tomorrow? God-knows. *Thrilled~!*
No comments:
Post a Comment