Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm 21!!!

Slept through the whole morning.
Public Class was cancelled so I didn't have to go to college in the afternoon. Watched movie at home till 4 something and went to college.
Had sushi with N and C. F came by late. Public class was so-so, teaching about liberties.
I think D let us go a little early due to the creepy howling wind seeping in through the window cracks which wrapped up our class last night. :D
My classmates gave me a HUGE gift and I love it so much! How do you guys even know I like Adidas? :D Thank you so much. *hugs*
Dad text-ed me. Touched.
Went home to celebrate my birthday with my lovely family. :) Had a sumptuous meal and a tiny cake. Couldn't have a fancy one because I'm the only young one in my house. Others are health-conscious. :D
Drove off to MBO for Alice in Wonderland with P. I think its 3D effect was awful. Poor P, falling asleep after about an hour. This was his 1st time watching 3D. Was sorry for him since the graphic screwed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment