So stressed up lately as law exam is just around the corner. Started up with Criminal Law and Contract Law, they turn out disastrous. Here, I would like to emphasize that, LECTURERS DO PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN ENSURING THE STUDENTS BE FREE OF TORTURE!!!
Well, stop playing the blame-game. Now I'm starting one thing at a time. Sketched out a plan last night. Decided to slay Contract first. Now I'm finally progressing. Completed Offer,Acceptance and Postal Rule. Moving towards Mistake and Certainty. Phew~! What a relieve.
Meanwhile, am sticking tight to God, finishing the bible reading chart and praying more and more. Born to be wild at heart, it's a challenge to surrender everything to God but His grace is always sufficient.
Going to cut down my time on Facebook and blog. Spending more and more time on law books. :) Way to go!
Well, stop playing the blame-game. Now I'm starting one thing at a time. Sketched out a plan last night. Decided to slay Contract first. Now I'm finally progressing. Completed Offer,Acceptance and Postal Rule. Moving towards Mistake and Certainty. Phew~! What a relieve.
Meanwhile, am sticking tight to God, finishing the bible reading chart and praying more and more. Born to be wild at heart, it's a challenge to surrender everything to God but His grace is always sufficient.
Going to cut down my time on Facebook and blog. Spending more and more time on law books. :) Way to go!
Jia you ! :D
ReplyDeletethanks karen! :)
ReplyDelete