Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nearing Summer Holiday

Yoohoo!~ I'm finally finishing my exams! Am left with the final paper. Praying hard. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Haven't been sleeping regularly for weeks but I'm feeling better than before as I have more quiet time with Jesus. It feels great to surrender everything to Him knowing that he will always be faithful :)
And of course, can't wait for the last day to come when my classmates n I are going to have one hell of a fun time right after it ends. However, now is the time to focus and not let the holiday mood sinks in. Haha :P Gotta keep my focus and give my last as well as best shot. This is the first exam I have had in 1 year and a half. Finally feel "belonged" and "attached" to my destiny, no longer feel distant or detached from it. No matter what lies ahead, be it good or "bad", I shall press on to what's awaiting ahead.
As the church is growing, I see clearer and clearer of what the future has to offer. A more vivid picture as compared to what seemed to be blurry. I hope that I continue to grow in spirit and in truth, becoming a youth of today and tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment