Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Holiday

I'm currently enjoying my summer holiday.
Been to Asia Conference at Singapore CHC, Genting Highlands, Mukah, Sri Aman, Lubok Antu.
Now having Kuching Open Netball Competition. It's the 1st match since... gosh. Can't recall. I still love to play netball so much :)
Everything is going well. Results is going to come out next month. *Boo!*
Love the night. As everything is so quiet and predicted.
I'm planning for a change of direction. For fun. Dislike monotonous life rhythm. :p
After 1 n half month of rest, I got sick of doing nothing. Gonna find myself a job. :D
I love God. But I gotta love Him more. ;)
People who don't have adequate exposure are difficult to communicate with. But I'm trying to mix in. :( Not to say I'm above, there are other more exposed people than I do, but that's what I'm facing.
I gotta improve myself instead on focusing on just several things in my life. :)))
Plan plan plan... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment